Wraparound Program Manager
The Institute for Multicultural Counseling and Education Services (IMCES) has an immediate opening for Wraparound Program Manager.
Responsibilities include overseeing the day-to-day functioning of the Wraparound program, providing guidance to staff. Requires familiarity with Wraparound concept and contract with DMH. The position involves both direct and indirect client services, as well as administrative and program development responsibilities, including fiscal responsibility for the program and compliance with contracts.
• Master's degree from an accredited school in a social science or a closely related field.
• Three years full-time management experience in a social service agency.
• Experience with community mental health.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Flexibility and creativity required.
• Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
• Ability to demonstrate cultural competency.
• A positive, "Can-Do" attitude.
• Spanish/English Bi-Lingual preferred
• Wraparound Experience
• Ability to lead and manage for successful staff performance and program outcomes
Please note that the ability to manage highly stressful situations is a prerequisite for this position, as stress is inherent in working with individuals with mental health and emotional conditions.
Application Protocol for Employment
Please submit the following documents to be considered for the position
1) Application Form Download
2) Letter of Intent
3) Resume/ CV
4) Copy of Diploma
Send application to:
The following benefit programs are available
to eligible employees:
Jury Duty Leave
Twenty Days of PTO annually for personal or professional leave
Health and Wellness (i.e. Yoga classes, Healthy lunches)
Medical and Dental Insurance
Tax Deferred Retirement Program (403b Plan)
Voting Time Off
Workers Compensation Insurance
Employee emergency fund in the form of small loans
Eligible employees in this organization are provided a wide range of benefits. A number of the programs (such as Social Security, workers' compensation, state disability, and unemployment insurance) cover all employees in the manner prescribed by law.
Benefits eligibility is dependent upon availability of funds and a variety of other factors. Details of many of these programs and eligibility requirements can be found elsewhere in the employee handbook.
* Some benefit programs require contributions from the employee, but most are fully paid by the employer. IMCES reserves the right to change or modify benefits at any time.
IMCES’ goal is to achieve and maintain equal employment opportunities. It is the responsibility of all to conform to the letter and the spirit of all applicable Civil Rights Laws. IMCES is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran.
It is further the policy of IMCES to encourage vendors, contractors, affiliating institutions and others doing business with IMCES, to observe the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Additionally, it is the policy of IMCES to maintain a work environment free from discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, marital status or other status protected by federal or state law, with regard to any term or condition of employment.